[IP] what to carry with you

Well, I have something new to add to my pack i carry around with me
everywhere, batteries for my meter.
I went to the fitness center yesterday morning and tried to do my blood sugar
before exercise and it said, needs new batteries.  So I walked to the closest
git n go and bought some, walked back and was low when i got back.  Had
trouble with being low all day.
I have everything that i could possibly need for my pump in my backup pack
but never thought of batteries for the meter.
I'm fixing up my backup pack today.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000