[IP] Aetna

 From: "Laura Lillie" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Continuous glucose monitor and Aetna insurance

I am finally scheduled to hook up to the continuous glucose monitor
tomorrow. I know that my insurance (Aetna Patriot V QPOS) will deny this
initially. Has anyone else gotten Aetna to pay for this? If so, how did you
do it?

Yes, Aetna paid for my first pump (MiniMed)  and they did all the work.  Had
my doctor write a letter of necessity and one month later I was pumping.
Don't give up....persistance and do, by all means, have your pump
manufacturer/reps do all the work.
Good Luck!!! Keep us posted.