Re: [IP] "Potty Protocol?"

She can leave it hooked on the the pants, I think holding it might be kind of awkward.  Also I once dropped my pump in the toilet and I immediately took it off and called MiniMed, evidently it happens to some of us klutz and they instructed me on how to clean the pump.  It was a nasty experience but the pump still works even though it (and Me) was so traumatized.  And Jenny don't worry this is not the pump that I am sending you!