RE: [IP] Family Leave Law

Ginny Kloth [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> After he uses his sick days and vacation days is when family
> leave kicks in.
> If he had enough sick days then he didn't do anything wrong.
> Make sure you
> know the school policies before you do anything.

Part of the Family Medical Leave Act is that one may use sick days to care
for immediate family members. Before, employers could require the use of
vacation time or take unpaid leave.

Jim Handsfield, who's taking sick leave this afternoon to take his son to
the doctor to have the cast removed from his leg.
email @ redacted OR