Re: [IP] bernstein book??????

In a message dated 3/21/01 2:35:23 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm not sure but the book I tell everyone about is called PUMPING INSULIN
 John Walsh.  It is considered THE BOOK on pumping and the latest is the 3rd
 edition.   >>

Dr. Berstein's Diabetes Solution, which is the one that was asked about, is
about controlling diabetes. It advocates low-carb eating and is considered to
be THE BOOK for many of those who control their diabetes with lifestyle
changes and oral medications, as well as some who take insulin.

Jan and Elvis