Re: [IP] Feeling kind of down

>Yea but Darrin you forgot to tell her that even though you THINK you aren't
>thinking about pumping, etc, you still DREAM about it at night...HAHAHAH!!
>Sorry, just had to!!

LOL, Sylvia!

You got me on this one!  I take full blame.  LOL! LOL!  you are sharp!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 4 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

To date:   57% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).