Re: [IP] "Potty Protocol?"

  My son LOVES the Waist Pouches.  You can get these online through Dis and
MM and the Diabetes Mall.  They usually run around $12.00 and come in a
variety of colors.  They are made of soft material and are attached to a
stretchy velcro strap worn around your waist.  That way you can wear them
under your clothes and there is enough room in the pouch for the extra tubing
to be tucked inside.  And with these on there is no need to worry about
'potty protocol".  And I always take a tube of liquid embroidery and write on
the pouch INSULIN PUMP/HUMALOG so if someone sees him they will know what it

Mom to Joshua, dxd 8/97 at 5.5, H-Trom 12/99 at 8 now 9yo
Poulsbo, WA