Re: [IP] Hello Lynn

Hi Christie!

I'm also a college student. I'm on the rowing crew and we practice every
morning.  During workouts i put my pump in suspend (workouts are pretty
intense).  When practice is over i give myself a dual bolus ( 1 unit for
every hour in suspend) over a half hour time period and i cut my basal
rate in half for about four to five hours after working out. If it's a
really tough practice i adjust my carb to insulin ratio. I normally do 1
unit/12g so i adjust it to 1unit/15g.  I hope this helps.

Raedene

>From: "Christie Jensen" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] Hello
Lynn >Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:17:17 > >Hello Lynn. How nice to see that
you belong to this list. I am doing >fine but am ever busy with college
and the family. Between the two, I >seem to hardly ever have a spare
moment, or so it seems. By the way, any >suggestions on how to keep from
going low throughout the day after >exercising? I have been having
trouble throughout the days when I >exercise and it is really frustrating
me! Thanks for any help. Christie >