[IP] Hello Lynn

Hello Lynn.  How nice to see that you belong to this list.  I am doing
fine but am ever busy with college and the family.  Between the two, I
seem to hardly ever have a spare moment, or so it seems.  By the way, any
suggestions on how to keep from going low throughout the day after
exercising?  I have been having trouble throughout the days when I
exercise and it is really frustrating me!  Thanks for any help. Christie