[IP] "Potty Protocol?"

We talked to the new (pump friendly!!!) endo today and she sent use home with
a loaner pump for Katie to wear for a now through the weekend (not inserted,
not a saline trial -- just a set stuck to her skin & hooked up to a pump) --
the idea being that she could see what it's like to have something attached
to her body 24/7 before starting the insurance approval process etc.  . . .

Its a MM507 in a leather case, and we don't have any pump accessories for her
to try out various places to wear a pump -- so for this short trial period,
she just has it clipped to her waist band . . . ANYWAYS -- she asked me to
ask all you  experienced pumper what she should do with her pump when she
uses the bathroom . . . leave it hooked to her waistband when she pulls her
pants down? unclip it and hold it in one hand?  or what ???

I know I can count on you guys for answers!