Re: [IP] Thursday Nights Chat 3-21 9PM Eastern (2AM GMT)

Hello Everyone, I would like to Invite all Veterans, Newbies, Parents or
ANYONE interested in Insulin Pump Therapy to Thurs. Nights Chat 3-22 at 9PM
Eastern, (2AM GMT) In The IP Anytime Room!! Here is The Chat Address
Shortcut!! Just Click right here and you will be chatting before you know it!!
http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml When you get to the Chat login area just
Type in the e-mail address you used when joining IP as the User name , Then
type in the word "pumper" as the Password!! Thats it!! Hope to see you at the
Chat!! This will be an open topic chat, But I would like to gear my Chats
toward the Ouestions that new Or future pumpers might Have!! Come ask
Questions, or share your pumping experiences with us!! And remember, A TRUE
FRIEND IS ONE WHO COMES IN WHEN THE REST OF OF THE WORLD SEEMS TO WALK OUT ON
YOU!!  Cheers C J. Jutras  Lewiston, Maine. :o)