[IP] old pumps

Attn: Betsy,
I'm not the person you addressed the post to, but I used both the CPI/Lilly
#9100 and CPI/Lilly #9200 Betatron II pumps. I have them on a web picture
album along with the backpack prototype from '63. If you or anyone has pics of
the Eugly or Mill Hill pumps with descriptions, I'd like to add them to the
album for anyone to see at the URL below. Please email them to me (jpeg)
email @ redacted so I can put them on.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!