Re: [IP] re: IP - School & responsibility

> She surprised me last night, announcing that she had her first pump alarm
> Question:  should she have called me ...

The problem was resolved. You are happy with the solution. Your daughter is
happy. The teacher is happy. Your daughter (and the teacher) probably
learned from it.  You found out about it so that you can take any longer
term actions if needed. What's not to be pleased about? Tell your daughter
nice job and how proud you are of her and get ready for the next problem.