[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] What is that numbing spray called???

Hi All:  What is the name of that spray that people use to freeze the site
before insertion??  We use EMLA cream but I recall people suggesting to try a

Thanks, Shelly
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml