[IP] Restaurant Nutritional Information

Hello everyone,
  Okay I have a page for you to go to check out restaurant nutrition info.
It is on my diabetes site.  Here is the address for the site
http://www.elviradarknight.com/diabetes/info.html  there is a link on the
left hand side that says Restaurant info.  If you want to go directly to that
page here is the address
It is a beginning & I hope to have many more restaurants posted!!!  I'm glad
this was brought to our attention because this is really important
information for diabetics!!!

  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)