i'm wondering how many of you do the increase in basal rate after eating
pizza or lots of protein, etc....... i am visiting my boyfriend and boy have
i learned a lot about the pump..... we have been going out to eat a lot,
something i dont do at home....... i've noticed dramatic increases in my
sugars hours after eating and it seems no bolus will touch them!  i've tried
increasing the basal rate for a few hours after but i'm not su4re about how
long and how........... it seems that's the only way it even attempts to fix
the highs!
anyone do this who can help me out here ?