[IP] Help with Residual Insulin

i need help!  If there is anyone out there who use the MM508 with the square
wave and dual wave bolus.  I need to use these, however, i need to know how
to figure out the residual insulin that is left at the end of this tricking
insulin delivery.  MM seems to have no written information on this.  I have
called them and ask to purchase a book on these two bolus.  However they
cover and provide a chart for a normal bolus and it's residual insulin
(unused insulin).  I find myself overdozing, with very low bg's.