Re: [IP] Hope to get pregnant

Marcy, I have a book suggestion for you.  I am currently 16 weeks pregnant
and have checked out so many pregnancy books from the library that I have
lost count.  I have found one that does an excellent job of dealing with
diabetes, both type 1 and 2.  It is called The Pregnancy Sourcebook by M.
Sara Rosenthal.  THe pregnancy information is good, but the best part is she
devotes more then just a paragraph to diabetes. It was the book I finally
went out and bought.  Hope this helps and good luck!

Laura Happel