[IP] School and responsibility

Hi there

To those of you with younger children on the pump (say, third grade and
younger): how much responsibility do you allow your child in school? In
other words, do you let them figure out correction bolus? I write Lauren's
lunch and snack bolus on mini post-its', but it does not include any
correction. Keeping in mind the lovely woman here whose daughter just had
the "burnout" episode, I'm thinking the less responsibility, the better.
Just curious what you all with younger ones do.

Mom of Lauren, 9 yr. old pumper