RE: [IP] free FastTake fanny pack from Lifescan

I think that it is important for us with diabetes to be open about
our disease. Show it, flaunt it.  The more we can make it visible,
the more awareness we can bring to this disease.  I"m not afraid to
even let my tubing show.  I get asked all the time what it is, and
I'm more than happy to share it.

I know some aren't comfortable with displaying their disease, but
there is no shame in having it.  Its great that your son doesn't
have to fear what his friends and/or peers think.  I applaud both
of you.

--- Tony & Sue Skay Abruscato <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Anthony got his last Friday and wore it first time to school this
> last
> Monday.  He loves it, and isn't balking at all about wearing it
> has no
> problem at all with his peers knowing he has diabetes.

Do You Yahoo!?