Re: [IP] Cannula tolerance

In a message dated 03/20/2001 9:05:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I finally tracked it down to always being to
 the same side of the cannula insertion point. My RN advised me that this
might
 be an allergic reaction to an antibiotic that is on only one of the tabs of
 the cannula. (it is brown in color). >>

I had the same problem and switched to the silhouette set. I do use a skin
barrier wipe, but nothing more. The silhouette works great and the manual
insertion part is getting easier.

Melanie
dx 1975