Re: [IP] insulin resistance and type 1's

Yes they do, I'm one of them.  Though never been preggers, I'm
insulin resistant. For awhile I was on glucophage, but I wasn't
able to stomach the medication. I did see some improvment, but not
enough to put up with the stomach trouble.

Let me know if you have any questions

email @ redacted

--- Geneece Pulley <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Do type 1's become insulin resistant also?  If so, can they be
> of Regular per day).  Nothing like that now but still requiring
> more insulin to do the job.  I use humalog in my MM508.  I
> exercise regularly also.  Thanks.
> Geneece

Do You Yahoo!?