Re: [IP] Sara and her pump wowed the competition

In a message dated 3/21/01 8:52:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So, for parents and kids out there, do not restrict your dreams. Sara's
> greatest ego boost is when she sets a goal others think a Diabetic cannot
> attain and meets it. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is for a
> Diabetic teen to like themselves in some way, especially the body that
> "betrayed" them.

So truly stated....Thank you for your words of encouragement. Yes, they are
all special and have a right to follow in their dreams and goals.
Mom to 13 year old Natalee...whom at the moment has VERY PURPLE hair and is
STILL waiting for her  pump