Re: [IP] H-tron and lawsuit - Against Bad Customer Service

OK, I have to ask out of raging curiosity...Where was talk ot 'lawsuits' and
all this bunk during MM's 'Static problem'...The MM rep told our pumpers out
here there wasn't any problem...Yet they designed a new case and all to help
avoid static trouble.

Just wondering because unless someone wrote about that under "RE: Digest
#xxxxx" -without changing the subject line... I didn't see it in the

Jenny Sutherland