[IP] Onetouch Ultra

Because of the shortage of test strips for the FastTrack my pharmacist
suggested that I call the 800 number on the back of the meter.  I called the
800 number (LifeScan) on Monday morning as after giving them my FastTract
serial number they said that they would send out a OneTouch Ultra.  I
received the Ultra on Tuesday.  For anyone with the same problem call the
800 number then get a new doctors Rx for the Ultra strips and you are in

Art Rittershausen
Implementation Engineer
email @ redacted
Tel: 610 257-7102