[IP] Dried Fruit

Thanks for the info on Lifescan, I just joined and ended up ordering my
cable for my FastTake which I had been procrastinating about.

To many of you:
To all of you who gave me the valuable feedback about the dried fruit - yes,
the fruit had 19 grams of sugar per 1/4 cup, and 27 Carbs, so with two
handfuls or what I estimated to be a half a cup, I though 4.5 units would
cover it.   But it didn't come close.  Now my theory is that maybe, the
label was wrong and more sugar was in it, therefore more carbs.   Even if I
ate 3/4 cup instead of 1/2 half a cup, I wouldn't have thought it would
shoot me that high.

Any way, you have all given me good feedback, I will dry my own with NO
ADDED SUGAR, (just marinated a few minutes in lemon juice) and munch away,
being aware of the carbs in fruit.

Serving Sizes Growing -
I was just reading an article about serving sized, something I have become
increasingly aware of....many comments about how today's fruit like bananas
are usually considered 3 servings, not the one they used to be.  I try to
pick the smallest bananas, but even so, I am not going to leave a half a
banana, so yeah, I am eating some larger than "should be" servings.  I
always hated that back when we did exchanges, and couldn't stand the "1/2
apple, and 1/2 orange, and 7 grapes"  Still drives me crazy to eat half a
piece of fruit.

Thanks for all your help.