RE: [IP] H-tron and lawsuit - Against Bad Customer Service

>Too bad we can't file a lawsuit for bad customer
>service. I think Disetronic's service has gone
>downhill in the last year.

I've dealt with numerous large and small firms selling safety-related
products and service.  So far my expereince with Disetronic has been
nothing but the best.  They have surpassed my expectations in every way for
customer service.

Despite me having bought my pumps used (and not from them) they tell me to
call anytime I have a question, give me free inspections etc  etc etc.
This is great customer and public service.

I have been part (by silence) to gross negligence of the largest
manufacturer in NA of a certain transportation product.  They never
attempted to warn users of even a possible problem until there were several
near deaths and millions of dollars in damage and at that time they were
still reluctant to come forth with even an "inspection warning" for their

So far D's actions have been honourable and prudent.

I observe on this list that from time to time many MM and D users have bad
expereinces with these firms.  It appears that no firm is perfect and
cretainly 100% of staff cannot be perfect either.  If an individual gives
poor customer service please contact their H/O NOT their immediate superior
and report the poor service - there is no other way for firms ot know what
their people may be doing out there.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 4 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

To date:   57% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).