[IP] Stubbornness w/hypos

Sherry Compton wrote:
>>>Sometimes I can't even remember how to put the change in!  (I guess this
stubborn trait is from a childhood of candy deprivation where only hypos made
candy okay). >>>

When the brain is deprived of glucose, we do not think straight. It doesn't
really have much to do with your deprivation as a child, it's a functioning
fact. This is why we need others around us to recognize *behavioral* changes.
They also need to be taught (while we're at a good BG) what to do and how to
INSIST we take in some quick carbs. It's a DMer thing. (~_^)  YMMV

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!