Re: [IP] Re: Waterproofness of the H-tron [Don't panic yet]

Someone said: (sorry, tagline lost)
>> 5.  What idiot would use a cracked pump?
--On Tuesday, March 20, 2001 9:13 PM -0700 Fran Baumgartner
<email @ redacted> wrote:r
> Anyway, I had no idea that the pump was cracked, not a clue, could have
> fooled me.

Actually I had a similar experience - I've sent my pumps in for the
every-two-years inspections three times. Each time the pumps were found to
have cracks that I was totally unaware of.  I assume they were not visible
to the naked eye.
All three times they replaced my pump.  However, even though I had cracks
in mine I never had any problems, even though I regularly swim with my pump

Betsy, age 34, Type 1 27 years, Disetronic 6 yrs, on third pregnancy with
pump and due in June.