Pumpers and Friends,

	Please come to chat and learn about this new pump from MiniMed. It is today!!! This morning in my e-mail I have been ask how this person or that person could come to this chat tonight, well the only way they can is to become a member of Insulin-Pumpers as it is a Closed List. I will be in this MiniMed chat to learn about the Paradigm pump. And next month I hope to learn about other pumps and issues with them in their chats. I and others of the IPs Chat Host group have been working for the last six month to bring you chats with each of the Pump Makers. So PLEASE NO PUMP WARS, if you have an issue with this pump or that pump come to that Pump Makers Chat. It doesnt do anyone any good to talk about that an issue if the guest speaker is not from that pump maker for they cant answer or help you with your issue.

As I step off of my soapbox. REMEMBER the Golden Rule .. BE NICE

MiniMed on the THREE WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH in the Guestroom at 9P.M. EST (2A.M. GMT). So with the help of IP's Chat Hosts' Group; IP will be Hosting a Chat with MiniMed this Wednesday in the GUEST ROOM at 9P.M. EST (2A.M. GMT).***March 21***
Topic: MiniMed Next Step Program (Paradigm Pump Upgrade Program)
Guest Speakers: Mark Estes, Market Manager
                Ray Hoese, Director of Marketing Communications
So remember to this WEDNESDAY AT 9P.M. EST (2A.M. GNT) in the GUEST ROOM

Chat 101 for Insulin- Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

>From Main page click on [ CHAT ] icon this will take to

Select a chat room by clicking on box

You will get a drop-down list of rooms {Most chats are in anytime room but if IP has a guest speaker, they are in the [Guest] room} Pick a room to chat in by clicking on it
Then click on the [ GO ] button

A [ ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD ] window will open
In the User name box put [ your e-mail address You join IP with ]
In the Password box put [ pumper ]

Once room you will need to click on box to type msgs and to post it,
click on the [ SEND/REFRESH ] box to send it. Many peoples like to change the refresh to 30secs and display number of msgs too.

Once in room say Hi!

If you have any problems ask the host or send note to [ HELP ] remember it can be fast paced at time so if you get over looked repost you msgs or ??? The Host will help but you need to ask for help. Please no flaming or PUMP WARS! Remember to BE NICE to one and another.

Once you need to go tell us Goodbye!

Some people don't like to talk a lot so they sit back and watch this is OK too . But try to chat you just may like it!! So...............