[IP] crystal violet

> I was just corrected and told that the
> name of the purple medicine is called
> Tincture violet.  :o)  Maybe she'd like
> having a purple tongue, teeth, mouth, etc.
>
> My apologies...
> Elizabeth
I am sure she would Elizabeth. LOL  Okay do you need a perscription for this
stuff?  And if no then where would I get it?

Nope, tincture just means an alcoholic solution of something. Its still
Gentian violet, you were right the first time ask mousemtp aka cheryl? she is
a pharmacist. want to be real up to date: crystal violet is the name used by
the commission on biological staining spot who occassionally shows his outof
date terminology
I am sure she would Elizabeth. LOL  Okay do you need a perscription for this
stuff?  And if no then where would I get it? Yes because the feds are afraid
you would drink it because of the alcohol. Ask your doc for a few Diflucan
Tablets for it. He usually gets samples, maybe he or she will give you some.
They are real expensive, 17.50 a tablet in NJ. retail also eat lots of yoghurt
with active cultures. re establish your bodies slightly acid environment.