From: Andrea Seitz [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 12:34 AM
To: Insulin Pumpers Digest
Subject: [IP] H-tron and lawsuit - Against Bad Customer Service

Too bad we can't file a lawsuit for bad customer
service. I think Disetronic's service has gone
downhill in the last year. Recently, I had a friend
who I encouraged to go on pump therapy, but I was too
embarrassed to refer her to Disetronic because of
their poor customer service (billing, ordering,
returning calls, technical dept - i.e. battery issue,
their rep cancelling presentations at local support
groups 2xs in a row, you name it). The handling of
this waterproof issue is another example of the
customer not being first at Disetronic.

Andrea Seitz
Who doesn't want to admit to being an H-Tron owner at
least today

-