Re: [IP] H-tron and lawsuit - Against Bad Customer Service

>The handling of
>this waterproof issue is another example of the
>customer not being first at Disetronic.

I for one think that this is a way of putting the customer first.  I think
they knew that making this info of the possible malfunction with water
contact would hurt there business but they thought of our safety over there
profits and sent out the notices (even with such very very few pumps doing
this and without them being able to replicate the reported problem).  But I
do think they could of used a different approach in wording the issue.