Re: [IP] Hope to get pregnant

  You are right!  You never know if you are truly ready but you generally
'feel' like you really want to so go ahead.  My suggestion to you about a
good book is PUMPING INSULIN By John Walsh.  This is THE BOOK on pumping
anyway and a MUST HAVE/READ by everyone interested in having a successful
pumping experience.  And in his latest 3rd edition he has included a section
on pumping and pregnancy.  Get this book and read the whole thing but know
that it will also give you some insight on pumping while being pregnant.  You
can get it online at Dis, MM, B&N, Waldens and Amazon that I know of so far.

Good Luck to both of you....soon to be THREE!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA