Re: [IP] Should computer software be included?

  I agree with most of what you are saying.  I don't, however feel that the
software and cable should be included.  But I feel it should be made
available at a REASONABLE cost if not free to consumers like us.  After all
we are using their product, buying their strips and we would like to be able
to utilize the equipment to its fullest capacity.  Not everyone does but for
those of us who do it would be nice if it was a lot simpler than it currently

mom to Joshua