Re: [IP] Re: Waterproofness of the H-tron

  It's Sylvia, mom to Joshua.  He has been on the H-Tron since Dec99, we have
those red thingies and have never used them.  Weren't really sure what they
were for but I've never talked to another H-Tron user who has used them!  But
to tell you the truth, if Josh is going to take a shower, bath, go swimming
or in the hot tub, he prefers to disconnect.  But he has gone throught the
sprinklers, had a water fight using a hose and water balloons, run out in the
rain, played in the snow, all with his pump on and nothing ever happened.
That is the beauty of it...CHOICE.!!  PLUS I  REALLY LOVE the FREE back up
pump.  We have started switching back and forth between them.  Some days Josh
is in a 'blue' mood and some days he likes the clear!  I've started to think
about using one of them for weekends and no school days with a different
basal rate.  Others have said they do this.  Plus switching between them
ensures you that they both are working in case of that sudden emergency.  But
it is definately a personal choice type of thing!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA