  ----- Original Message -----
  From: email @ redacted

  I am not a lawyer, but don't you think H-tron users could file a class
  suit because the company is unilaterally changing the terms of the warranty?
  Especially since the reason many of us chose the H-tron in the first place
  was precisely because it claimed to be waterproof.  Now, after they have our
  money, they say "oh, by the way, don't bathe, shower, or swim with the pump
  because you might suffer severe hypoglycemia."   Granted, they did not
  knowingly deceive, but the fact remains that the pump is not what it was
  advertised to be.  If you bought the H-tron expecting to get a waterproof
  pump,  Disetronic should replace it with their newer pump.

  Tom C.