[IP] Re: Thrush and Gentian Violet

I bought Gentian Violet to use on my baby's thrush at the pharmacy, here in
Ontario.  It was behind the counter and was very inexpensive.
However, just yesterday the lactation expert who had told me about Gentian
Violet 8 years ago, phoned me to chat.  I mentioned that Gentian Violet was
being talked about and she said that she tried to buy it a while ago and
couldn't get it.   Didn't know exactly why.

It is very, very dark purple and will really turn your lips a purple colour.
My little buy had purple lips in his baby pictures for 6 weeks or so!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, hoping to be a pumper soon