Re: Re: [IP] Minimed chat !

email @ redacted wrote:
> How do I get into the chat room??  Thanks for the help...Bev
I'm sending you a copy of a copy of chat 101, it will walk you thru how to get into chat

Chat 101 for Insulin-
Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

>From Main page click on [ CHAT ] icon this will take to http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml

Select a chat room by clicking on box

You will get a drop-down list of rooms {Most chats are in anytime room but if IP has a guest speaker, they are in the [Guest] room}
Pick a room to chat in by clicking on it
Then click on the [ GO ] button

A [ ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD ] window will open
In the User name box put [ your e-mail address You join IP with ]
In the Password box put [ pumper ]

Once room you will need to click on box to type msgs and to post it,
click on the [ SEND/REFRESH ] box to send it
many peoples like to change the refresh to 30secs and display number of msgs too.

Once in room say Hi!

If you have any problems ask the host or send note to [ HELP ] remember it can be fast paced at time so if you get over looked
repost you msgs or ??? The Host will help but you need to ask for help
Please no flaming or PUMP WARS! Remember to BE NICE to one and another.

Once you need to go tell us Goodbye!

Some people don't like to talk a lot so they sit back and watch this is OK too . But try to chat you just may like it!! So..............

                    REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] Minimed Paradigm Pump >Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:03:37 -0500 > >Andrew, > Come to chat! IP is hosting a chat with MiniMed every month on the THIRD WEDNESDAY of the month, and because of this being a "HOT TOPIC" IP and MiniMed are starting the first chat this week. > >"Just heard about the new pump (and read some info on the Minimed site). Anyone know anything about it? >-Andrew" >
>*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M* > >MiniMed on the
THREE WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH in the Guest room at 9P.M. EST(2A.M. GMT).
So with the help of IP's Chat Hosts' Group; IP will be Hosting a Chat
with MiniMed this Wednesday in the GUEST ROOM at 9P.M. EST (2A.M.
GMT).***March 21*** > >Topic: MiniMed Next Step Program (Paradigm Pump
Upgrade Program) > >Guest Speakers: Mark Estes, Market Manager > >Ray
Hoese, Director of Marketing Communications > >So remember to this
>*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M* > >
>So..................................... > > > REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE
HAPPY > > Rodney