[IP] Re: Is pump a necessity

Debbie in Ontario,
    I know about a family in Ontario who wanted a pump for their 2 year old
daughter.  The Dad's employer was holding a fundraiser to generate some cash
towards it and the media got wind of it and ended up doing a news story on
it....Result was, I think, about $10,000 in cash, enough for her and another
child.  Who doesn't feel sorry for little children?
    So perhaps your story will have a happy ending, now that it has had some
media attention.
       That little 2 year old started pumping with saline TODAY!  I'm
encouraging the Mum to get on this list.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, hoping to be pumping soon