[IP] H-tron and lawsuit

I am not a lawyer, but don't you think H-tron users could file a class action
suit because the company is unilaterally changing the terms of the warranty?
Especially since the reason many of us chose the H-tron in the first place
was precisely because it claimed to be waterproof.  Now, after they have our
money, they say "oh, by the way, don't bathe, shower, or swim with the pump
because you might suffer severe hypoglycemia."   Granted, they did not
knowingly deceive, but the fact remains that the pump is not what it was
advertised to be.  If you bought the H-tron expecting to get a waterproof
pump,  Disetronic should replace it with their newer pump.

Tom C.