[IP] Restaurant nutrition info

Hi guys,
  With all the talk about nutrition information I started doing some research
& decided my diabetes website will have a section with Restaurant Nutrition
information.  So I have been busy & I hope to have it up this week sometime.
Maybe you can help me out though & give me some suggestions.  Here are the
restaurants I have info on Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell,
Subway, Dairy Queen, Arby's, Taco time, Little Caesars, Pizza Hut, Kentucky
Fried Chicken, IHOP, Long John Silvers, Quiznos, Schlotzskys.  Here are the
ones that didn't offer info & I have emailed Perkins, Outback, Jack in the
box, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Popeyes, Chili's.
So if you have any other restaurants you want info on let me know & I will
try to find it.  Thanx:-)

  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)