Re: [IP] Hope to get pregnant

In a message dated 3/20/01 3:25:07 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Anyways, I know that I've
> read from posts that several of you went to perinatologists.  Did they
> oversee
> your whole pregnancy, or did you also have a separate obgyn?  Also, should I
> plan to see a peri BEFORE I get preg?  Finally, does anyone know of any good
> diabetes and pregnancy books?  I tend to worry about everything, and I
> figure
> the more info I have the less there is for me to worry about.
> Thanks in advance!!
> Marcy

I think this is probably an individual thing and depends also on what is
available in your area.  My reg dr had me talk to a peri before pregnancy and
she followed me thru out my pregnancy.  I personally wouldn't go to a regular
ob while pg, my ob says he'd send me on to a peri.  Talk to your drs about
how they usual handle diabetics.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000