[IP] Re: no scents law

>>>  The majority of sinus problems, bronchial infections, etc. I get start
from being next to some scented item.  You really can't imagine how bad
something like that can make your whole body feel unless you are one of the
people that it bothers. >>>

This is sort of like most of us expecting everyone in a restaurant to tolerate
the sight of our blood tests, but not tolerating someone else who can't
breathe due to bronchial problems. We seem to be affected only by our own
*setbacks* per se.