Re: [IP] Betsy Polley's Profile

Oh Melanie. Sorry to hear about the divorce..are you remarried? I CANNOT
imagine raising a kid by myself. I have said many many times since having
children that I have newfound respect for single mothers. I can't imagine
not having another set of hands around to give me a break or help out when
things get too much. Before I had kids I really did not realize how much
work it was. I hope you have family around to help out.  how old is your
daughter now?

What's amazing to me is that I can get so busy that some days I forget to
eat lunch and don't miss it at all. But when I am intentionally fasting to
set basals I get so hungry. Just knowing I shouldn't eat makes me hungry! I
dont know how I made it through all the years of strict diet under
conventional therapy!

So from your mention of art school and your email address can I assume you
design textiles???

Betsy, age 34, Type 1 27 years, Disetronic 6 yrs, on third pregnancy with
pump and due in June.
email @ redacted

--On Tuesday, March 20, 2001 4:03 PM -0500 email @ redacted wrote:r