Re: [IP] re: Dis meeting in Ames, Iowa

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laura Arns" <email @ redacted>

Hi Laura.  This is Gilda from Grinnell.  I saw the posts between you and
Trish and called Larry O'Brien about the Dis mtg in Ames.  My husband and I
are planning to go so I hope to meet some of you who are on the list.  I
should be pretty easy to spot because I am in a wheelchair.  Come introduce
yourself -- Laura, Shane, Trish and whoever sees this and comes.  Looking
forward to meeting other pumpers.  Gilda Weisskopf