Re: [IP] Betsy Polley's Profile

In a message dated 3/20/2001 1:49:11 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I find it harder
to focus on my BGs as much this pregnancy with chasing around my 3 yo and
18 month-old! I sometimes find myself putting myself last priority. >>

I admire you for having more than one! I was already 35 when she was born and
had a very disabled husband (he was born with cerebral palsy), so more
children along with art school seemed like way too much. Also, we separated
and later divorced when she was 15 mos.

I'm fasting for lunch today to fine-tune my basals. I'm getting very hungry!