Re: [IP] Hope to get pregnant

On 20 Mar 2001, at 13:55, Ray and Marcy wrote:

> Also, should I
> plan to see a peri BEFORE I get preg?

I didn't know about perinatologists, and I'm not pregnant yet, but I
did go see a high risk ob/gyn before attempting pregnancy.  Good
thing I did.  She found that I had cervical dysplasia (carcinoma in
situ III), which is hard to treat once you're pregnant.  So, IMO, yes,
*do* see at least an ob/gyn first.  Make sure everything's in order
from her point of view.