Re: [IP] Betsy Polley's Profile

--On Tuesday, March 20, 2001 3:28 PM -0500 email @ redacted wrote:r
> No Hypoglycemia. I did get my AIC down to 5.0 during pregnancy (with all

Wow - I am SO IMPRESSED!!!  I usually run 6.5 to 7.0 during pregnancy, and
both mine had hypoglycemia at birth.

> Humalog. I get up about 7:15 - 7:30 during the week and 8 - 9 on the
> weekend.

All I can say is that needing double basals all night seems kind of
different...for me, nighttime is when my insulin needs are lowest....0.3
u/hr from 9pm to 6am. Then up to  around 0.7  in the morning.  0.4 to 0.5
the rest of te day.

Good luck losing those few remaining poinds! And thanks for the inspiration
about your pregnancy. I'm going to shoot for getting my HbA1 a bit lower
...and maybe avoid this third child having hypoglycemia.  I find it harder
to focus on my BGs as much this pregnancy with chasing around my 3 yo and
18 month-old! I sometimes find myself putting myself last priority.
Betsy Polley