Re: [IP] Re: Waterproofness of the H-tron

On 20 Mar 01, at 14:06, email @ redacted wrote:

> It seems like many of you with the H-tron will continue to use it in water,
> but maybe inspect for cracks more often. My question is this:  D said that
> the red tappets will no longer be for sale.
>  Do you use these to make your pump waterproof when near or in water?  Will
> the ones you have last forever?
> I was just about to purchase an H-tron for my daughter, so won't be able to
> get any of the red tappets.  (I don't even know what they are exactly, but
> they sound small, like they would get lost or disappear very easily!).  Any
> ideas?  Thanks

Nothing lasts forever!  :>)   But I could send you the half dozen pair of
red tappets I have, never been used.  Even though I will be "exposed to
water" again in the future, I doubt that I'll have that great a need for
them.  Maybe I'll keep a pair for my 50 BASH (about 13 yrs left).